RailOne is a worldwide company with offices in Germany, Europe, Middle East and Asia. RailOne’s headquarters are in Neumarkt, Germany. This is RailOne’s first facility in the United States. Neumann Bros is the General Contractor for this project. RailOne is a rail spur and production facility. Concrete railroad support ties will be made at this facility.
- 250,000 CY of earthmoving.
- 1,100 LF of 8" sanitary sewer gravity main.
- 3,400 LF of trenched storm sewer.
- 800 LF of 8” watermain.
- 68,000 SY of subgrade preparation.
- 27,000 tons of subballast installed.
- 16,000 tons of class A roadstone installed.
- 45,000 SY of geogrid installed.