McAninch Corporation works primarily in or around the Des Moines metro area. There may be times when a truck driver will be assigned to jobs across the state or neighboring states. McAninch utilizes side dump trucks, end dump trucks, and tractors pulling lowboy trailers. Whether hauling materials or equipment, a truck driver is responsible for more than just driving.
- Record keeping
- Vehicle inspecting, servicing, and cleaning
Although 80% of a driver’s day is spent sitting, there are other physical activities that may be required such as:
- Handling material
Due to the nature of the position, there could also be occasional exposure to contaminates such as pollutants, gases, dust, and odors.
- Minimum of 5 years U.S. driving experience.
- In compliance with all state and federal laws- Chauffer’s license required (where applicable) for van drivers not required by law to have CDL.
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating the same vehicle type. Completion of an approved driver training program may be substituted for years of experience.
- Certified as being physically capable of performing their required duties.
- A Motor Vehicle Record with an OWI within the past 5 years will disqualify applicant from employment as a truck driver.
- All CDL holders must be registered within the DOT Clearinghouse upon hire.
You won't just find a job here, you'll find a career
- Starting wages with no experience necessary $25–$32 per hour
- Paid Training
- 100% benefits paid including; health, dental, vision, and pension
- Gain experience with the latest technology and tools
- Opportunities for advancement—promote from within the company
McAninch Corporation participates in pre-employment drug screening and fit for duty exams.
Thank you for your interest in McAninch Corporation! Our current openings for Drivers have been filled and are not accepting additional applications at this time. If you would like to be notified of future openings, you may sign up for email alerts by clicking the button above.