McAninch Corporation works primarily in or around the Des Moines metro area. There may be times when an operator will be assigned to jobs across the state or neighboring states. McAninch equipment is used for grading commercial and residential jobsites including; building pads, streets, parking lots, ponds, and highways.
- Off Road Trucks
- Skid loaders
An operator can expect to spend their day in a seated position in a machine that may produce vibration and jarring. They will use controls requiring repetitive motion of the upper extremities. There may be times when manual labor is required outside of the machine.
- Clean the equipment/tracks
- Grease and check fluids
- Inspect equipment for proper functioning
- Starting wages with no experience necessary $19–$35 per hour
- Paid Training
- 100% benefits paid including; health, dental, vision, and pension
- Gain experience with the latest technology and tools
- Opportunities for advancement—promote from within the company
McAninch Corporation participates in pre-employment drug screening and fit for duty exams.
You won't just find a job here, you'll find a career